CREA WEBForms® Powered by Lone Wolf Technologies
Managing a deal from offer to close is about to get a whole lot easier.
We've partnered with Lone Wolf Technologies, an innovator in residential real estate technology, to deliver CREA WEBForms® 2019 powered by leading transaction management platform, TransactionDesk®. CREA WEBForms® 2019 will deliver a first-rate, paperless platform that easily integrates with third-party applications, including board and association MLS® Systems.
For members, CREA WEBForms® 2019 offers:
- TransactionDesk® Agent Edition, a complete document and transaction management system;
- unlimited document storage for signed and third-party documents, task management, checklists and more;
- freedom of choice with current third-party integrations including DocuSign, SecureShare, EZSign, and NEXONE will continue to be available in CREA WEBForms®.
- all your existing forms, clauses, kits and templates, which will be automatically transferred to the new platform.
Starting in 2019, CREA WEBForms® 2019 will be rolled out across the country. We will be contacting each board and association about their respective implementation plans.
CREA WEBForms® 2019 will maintain existing board and association MLS® System integrations to ensure continued auto-population functionality and access to CREA WEBForms® 2019 will remain the same as it is today.
Of course, CREA's Member Support team will be there to assist members with CREA WEBForms® 2019 as it becomes available in their region. CREA will continue to provide education, training and marketing for WEBForms®
As CREA WEBForms® 2019 becomes available in each region, members will have the ability to use either version. The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) has been instrumental in providing a trusted, quality platform CREA members have relied on since its introduction in 2001 and CREA will continue to work with FVREB on the legacy version of CREA WEBForms® as we make this transition.
REALTOR.ca Has One Million Reasons to Celebrate
Last month, REALTOR.ca hit a remarkable milestone: Canada's No. 1 real estate website now has more than one million accounts created to date! This only further demonstrates that REALTOR.ca is a trusted source of real estate information by consumers and REALTORS® alike.
Launched only three years ago, REALTOR.ca accounts are just one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to helping consumers navigate the home buying process. Those who use their accounts are almost twice as likely to convert into leads.
Account holders can make the most of their search by:
- synching account information, like favourites, across multiple devices;
- setting up notifications to receive alerts on favourite listings;
- saving their preferred search criteria; and
- taking notes on favourite listings and sharing them with friends, family and their REALTOR®.
Fun fact: According to a survey of REALTOR.ca visitors, a whopping 92% use the site and apps as their primary or secondary source for viewing property listings in Canada.
Three ways to discover how REALTOR.ca is working for you:
- Log in to REALTOR.ca tools to dive deep into your business, including Listing Statistics and Email Leads.
- Check out our recently redesigned website to see how we position REALTORS® as central to every home buying or selling transaction.
- See how you stand out on your profile and listings:
- Go to www.REALTOR.ca.
- Search by "Name".
- View your REALTOR® profile.
While there, check out your office listings and the added neighbourhood details.
Go 'Beyond Borders' at Banff Western Connection
It's that time of year again where REALTORS® from across the country gear up for the Banff Western Connection conference. This year's conference is taking place January 24 to 26, 2019, at the picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta.
Featuring education sessions, an exhibitor hall, and various networking and social events, this is an event you don't want to miss, so start planning to attend now.
Here are a few reasons why you should attend:
- Take your leadership skills to the next level. The National Leadership Program is designed to build stronger leaders by ensuring they have sound industry knowledge of association governance and are equipped with the right tools to lead. The following courses are being offered on Thursday, January 24:
- Leadership 200: 9 a.m. to noon
- Leadership 300: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Go global by receiving your Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. The CIPS course curriculum focuses on the critical aspects of international transactions and will provide REALTORS® with the knowledge and tools to successfully expand their business globally. The following courses are being offered:
- Global Real Estate: Local Markets – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on January 23
- Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on January 24
- Join the next generation of leaders at the annual Young Professionals Network (YPN) Summit. REALTORS® and board and association staff will come together to develop practical leadership skills and knowledge that can be transferred to their local or provincial YPN initiatives. Attendees will get to hear from an engaging keynote, work in teams to develop mission statements, network with the Board of Directors and much more.
- Take part in Board Leaders Day. Designed for directors of boards and associations, participants will learn the importance of fiduciary duties, competition compliance and how to make the right decisions. Educational sessions will follow in the afternoon, and leaders will be joined by the YPN Summit attendees for the closing speaker.
Revamping the REALTOR® Code
Your reputation is worth protecting. That's why we've begun a consultation process with members, boards and associations in order to achieve a consistent national enforcement of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
We need to hear from you.
There needs to be a comprehensive, lasting solution that protects the interests of our members—and of their profession. We invite everyone to take our online survey to help us make sure every voice has a chance to be heard. You will be requested to input your membership ID for validation purposes only, however, all survey respondents will be treated anonymously.
This is an important issue for the future of the REALTOR® profession. Provincial regulators can ensure we practice legally, but only we can ensure we practice ethically.
Top Three CREA Café Blog Posts This Month
- PAC Days in review: REALTORS® in Ottawa to talk homeownership
- Barb Sukkau: Be proud to own REALTOR.ca
- First-ever REALTOR.ca Hackathon gets international attention