For six weeks, REALTORS® from coast to coast participated in a fun and interactive contest to learn how REALTOR.ca can help grow their business. With a total of 31,287 entries between January 7 and February 17, and 8,311 unique participants, the contest was a hit.
Here’s what was covered:
- Week 1: Learn why REALTOR.ca is great for Canadians, but even better for REALTORS®. (Winner: Michele Steeves, from New Hamburg, Ontario.)
- Week 2: Discover the subtle and not-so-subtle ways REALTOR.ca helps your listings. (Winner: Kevin Grenier, from Edmonton, Alberta.)
- Week 3: Never worry about out-of-date listings with the REALTOR.ca Data Distribution Facility (DDF®). (Winner: Sheila Sinnott, from Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.)
- Week 4: Use REALTOR.ca listing statistics to help track performance. (Winner: Denis Larose, from Quebec City, Quebec)
- Week 5: Grow your business with a suite of REALTOR.ca tools. (Winner: Elaine Cheng, from Vancouver, British Columbia.)
- Week 6: Introducing Living Room—a REALTOR.ca blog for you to share. (Winner: Andrew Sinow, from Vancouver, British Columbia.)
Our grand prize winner, David Odamura of Courtenay, British Columbia, took home a $5,000 business makeover gift certificate!
If there’s one thing to take away from the contest, it’s that REALTOR.ca is with you every step of the way. Owned by REALTORS®, REALTOR.ca aims to help generate leads and help you serve your clients. Check out your tools today on member.REALTOR.ca.*
Congratulations to all the winners!
*Forgot your login details? Contact your local board or association for assistance.