With the challenges we experienced in 2020, it was key for CREA and our REALTOR.ca team to improve digital products REALTORS® can use to help them operate their business.
As more and more people continue to focus mobile-first, we had to ensure our REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app would meet the demands of not only our members, but our members’ clients who now expect information to be relayed instantly.
Here’s a rundown of improvements we’ve made in 2020:
- Introduced lifetime listing stats for listings—especially important for listings on the market for more than three months.
- Made it easier to share listing stats reports with multiple clients at the same time.
- Enhanced office listings with the ability to easily contact listing agents and share listings with clients.
- Management of notification opt-ins and multiple board IDs are now available in the app menu.
- Improved access to REALTOR.ca search and REALTOR.ca insights, not to mention listing stats and leads.
The REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app continues to evolve with each new release, but functionality remains centred around our members’ daily tasks and needs. If you haven’t checked in with the REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app since the beginning of the year, it’s time to re-introduce yourself!
Did you know?
- Close to 15,000 members have tried our REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app.
- Listing pages were accessed from the app about 11,000 times.
- More than 10% of broker owners have accessed the app to see all their active office listings, to contact listing agents or to see leads and listing stats.
Of course, all of these improvements wouldn’t have been possible without your feedback. To make the Member app serve even more of your needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can do so by telling us what you think here.
Download the REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app today