Real estate consumers interested in Chilliwack and the surrounding region can now view more in-depth property details on REALTOR.ca. The Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CDREB) is the latest to display historical sold prices on listings coming from its MLS® System to Canada’s leading real estate website.
Sold data first appeared on REALTOR.ca in January 2019 with the Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® becoming the first to do so, following feedback we received from consumers, boards and members across Canada.
Displaying sold data is just another way REALTOR.ca can continue to deliver an exceptional research platform to the real estate consumer, especially with competing real estate portals attempting to break through in Canada.
Currently, sold prices appear in the property history on listings on REALTOR.ca from seven boards and associations:
- Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board
- Kamloops and District Real Estate Association
- Kootenay Association of REALTORS®
- Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of REALTORS®
- Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®
Expect to see more boards and associations added to the list in the future.
Year to date, REALTOR.ca has delivered more than 2.7 million leads to REALTORS®.