Do you know a REALTOR® who helps make their community a better place? Help them get the national recognition they deserve!
CREA is now accepting nominations for the Canadian REALTORS Care® Award 2021 Proudly Presented by REALTOR.ca. Each year since 2016, this award looks to recognize an inspirational REALTOR® who has gone above and beyond to improve the lives of others. On top of national recognition, if your nominee is selected as the award recipient, their favourite charity will also benefit by receiving a $5,000 donation from REALTOR.ca.
Past winners of the Canadian REALTORS Care® Award include:
- Ron Antalek (2020), whose leadership and philanthropic efforts helped transform mental health services in his community of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, through the creation of the Antalek Family Psychiatric Unit at Ridge Meadows Hospital.
- Geoff and Regan Archambault (2019), board leaders and community builders who have made an indelible impact on many local Winnipeg charities, including the Concordia Foundation and K.I.D.S. (Kenya Initiative for Development and Sustainability Inc.)
- Carolyn Swinson (2018), who turned personal tragedy into a legacy of helping others and advocating for safer roads across the country as a long-time volunteer with MADD Canada.
- Laura-Leah Shaw (2017), a passionate animal rights advocate and a tireless volunteer who hand-delivers food and other goods to those in need in Vancouver.
- Vince Mirabelli (2016), who has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charities close to his heart and made a positive impact on the lives of children and families in his hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Inspire the Canadian real estate community by nominating a deserving REALTOR® today! To learn more about the nomination process and award details, please visit our nomination web page. All nominations must be received before December 18, 2020, at 4 p.m. EST.