Start 2022 off on a high note by developing your knowledge of international real estate markets, or how to take your brokerage to the next level, with Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) and Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation courses.
In 2021, the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) was acknowledged by the National Association of REALTORS® as their “2021 Course Provider of the Year” for outstanding CIPS designation courses. Last year more than 100 REALTORS® started their CIPS designation journey with us. If you’re looking to join the more than 4,000 CIPS designees worldwide, check out our 2022 virtual and in-person courses, underway now.
During these courses you’ll learn the skills and insights required to do business in some of the world’s most in-demand real estate markets like the United States, Europe, and Asia.
You’ll take away targeted tips for:
- making contacts and building your network outside of Canada;
- important laws and regulations for cross-border business; and
- how to monitor trends and identify opportunities in the global markets.
For brokers looking to elevate their professional standards when it comes to management, CREA offers four different recognized electives to achieve CRB designation.
During these courses you’ll learn about recruiting top talent and mentoring them to success, as well as building a results-driven business plan.
Brokers will learn:
- how to take a business plan from idea through execution and measurement;
- strategies for identifying and retaining top talent; and
- the foundations of creating a highly motivational company culture.