From day-to-day realities, lessons learned, and experience gained, we know you have a lot to share.
That’s why we created “REALTORS® Corner”—a section on our blog (CREA Café) dedicated to posts submitted by REALTORS® for REALTORS®. It’s your opportunity to share expertise and weigh in on important matters concerning members of the REALTOR® community in Canada.
We encourage all members to use the REALTORS® Corner series as a way to provide engaging, relevant content to fellow REALTORS®. If you have a great idea, but aren’t sure how best to share your thoughts, we can help by editing your draft, or even interviewing you, to make sure your ideas come to life the way you envisioned them. Keep in mind, content should be focused on one topic and relevant to REALTORS® in Canada.
More guidelines to follow:
- Posts should be 500 to 1,500 words.
- Blogs may include hyperlinks, but those links are subject to approval by the CREA’s communications and legal teams.
- Writers are encouraged to use subheads throughout their blog.
- While we will happily consider thought-provoking guest posts that inspire conversation and debate, we will draw the line at any content we deem inflammatory, offensive, anti-competitive, or inappropriate.
Please note: All blogs are subject to approval and must undergo a vetting and approval process before they are published. Publish dates cannot be guaranteed.
Why write a guest blog?
Submitting a guest blog is a great opportunity for members to share knowledge with colleagues on a national level, while offering an outlet to put your professional knowledge on a topic you’re passionate about, ‘on paper’ and out into the world.
It can also help build your professional network, exposure and position yourself as a thought-leader.
More about our blog
CREA Café is our blog filled with content curated specifically for our REALTOR® members. Come for the economic updates and stay for the latest technology advances; CREA Café aims to bring you compelling real estate-related content you’ll want to read, learn from, share, and talk about. Content is posted at least twice a week in both official languages.
Read the latest REALTOR® submitted blogs:
- Condo Showing Tips for REALTORS®
- How to Define Your Personal Brand
- Working with Millennials: A Guide for REALTORS®
- How to Help Sellers Increase the Value of Their Home
If you’re interested in providing a blog post for our REALTORS® Corner, reach out at REALTORSCorner@crea.ca.